More Than Music
For over seven years, CROSBY LANE has existed by faith and with the loving generosity of our churches. We have operated almost exclusively on a love offering basis while covering our own expenses with very few exceptions. This was strategic, because we wanted anyone anywhere at any time to be able to host our ministry. Through the years, we have been able to create tremendous relationships while watching God move in marvelous ways. Now, we are longing to be “on the ready” to serve whenever, however, and wherever we can - but we must have your help to do so!
As 2020 approaches, we want to invite you - our friends and churches - to become more involved in the ministry of Crosby Lane. The mission is much more than music and we NEED your assistance! This will be our focus:
* Christian Broadcast Ministry
* Multi-night conferences (revivals/crusades) and one night community outreach events
* Ministry in prisons and other opportunities such as addiction recovery centers, mental health facilities, senior living homes, town squares and city parks
* Connection for those dealing with cancer
* International outreach
* A limited number of church concerts
Many of these opportunities will require additional expense while not necessarily creating income.
Therefore, we are asking our friends and churches to partner with us:
* Pray for us daily (there will be a specific prayer list on this site)
* Make a commitment to financially support our efforts (ideally, monthly) - Donate Button located at top of page!
* Consider participating "in person" for some of our ministry opportunities
* Small salaries and insurance for John and Michaela
* Cost of venues, event budgets, travel expenses, promotion, advertisement, additional materials, items, gear
* Costs associated with new music, videos (songs and promotional), and additional products
We are in the process of becoming "official" as a 501c3 not-for-profit entity. This will benefit Crosby Lane in many ways, but also creates tax-deductible giving for those who financially support the ministry.
We cannot adequately express our gratitude for your friendship and support! As you may imagine, it is virtually impossible to budget and plan for the future without an idea of support. This will radically improve our ability to achieve ministry objectives and substantial growth.
You can click on the "donate" button near the top of this page for one time and monthly giving or send donations (and other correspondence) to:
PO BOX 140037
NASHVILLE, TN 37214
We look forward to hearing from you! You can reach us with the form below!
God Bless You!
John and Michaela