MISSION STATEMENT: The purpose of CROSBY LANE is to exalt and magnify the Lord Jesus Christ through music, ministry, and relationship. Our goal is to present entertaining, informative, and inspiring messages of hope through fresh arrangements of favorite hymns and the stories behind those songs, as well as original songs and personal testimony!
MINISTRY PARTNERS: Since 2012, Crosby Lane has traveled extensively throughout the United States. This has been possible only as churches and individuals have graciously given of their time, effort, resources, and finances. Generally, Crosby Lane covers its own accommodations and expenses - and many times, on a "love offering" basis. Believing God's call requires us to continually step forward in faith, CL is asking our friends and partners to take this trip with us as we expand our ministry in the coming months. There are huge plans in the works (details below) - things we cannot accomplish without YOU! Here is what we need:
1) ADOPT CROSBY LANE
A) Place CL on your permanent prayer lists
B) Regularly update your people claiming CL as YOUR ministry
C) Schedule us for events in your area
D) Consider supporting us financially on a regular basis
2) SHARE CROSBY LANE with your friends in ministry (everyone occasionally needs someone for an event and your recommendation is weighty)
1) PRAY for Crosby Lane daily (we continually need provision and protection as we travel
2) CONTRIBUTE to the CL cause (one-time gifts, regular gifts*)
1) SPONSOR Crosby Lane
A) Sponsor a tour, conference, or event (advertising, naming-rights, and other benefits available)
2) DONATIONS (including finances, resources, etc.)
* Those giving monthly to Crosby Lane's ministry are entitled to free product, newsletters, and gifts throughout the year!
UPCOMING plans include:
1) OFFICE Because we are in charge of performing, music - selecting, research, arranging, and rehearsing, traveling, logistics, booking, management, not to mention content on the road, and follow-up, we are hoping to get assistance in this area for 2018.
2) NEW PROJECT We are beginning a new project with new directives and expansion for the "duo look" of Crosby Lane - same ministry emphasis, same general concept, tweaking the music based on what we hear on the road and for the purpose of reaching a larger audience (same general Delta Blues-influenced folk sound).
3) TELEVISION PROGRAM We have an opportunity to produce a program which would be syndicated throughout the United States (but obviously, need funding and specific direction)
4) PRODUCTION additional videos (we want to continue utilizing media releases)
5) AREA-WIDE CONFERENCES with special guests (we have aspirations of larger conference settings)
6) GOING INTERNATIONAL Opportunities and invitations have been extended to CL, but finances and assistance in other ways will be required.
7) STREET TEAMS Crosby Lane has primarily been a grass-roots operation and as we expand with different types of opportunities, we would like to establish community, state, regional, and national teams to assist in our endeavors
8) CROSBY LANE CONFERENCE IN NASHVILLE (FALL 2018) - We would like to bring "our people" together for a three-day Nashville event in the fall 2018! Perfect for spiritual refreshing, encouraging fellowship, and networking with folks from around the country, we would like to schedule this - if there is enough interest - with the potential of making it an annual event!
9) TRAVEL SUPPORT We have been strategic in renting vehicles, but would like to examine the possibility of a CL Vehicle!